Frequently Asked Questions
Gift of Lights – (817) 467-3620
1) What is TMS Gift of Lights? It is the largest drive thru Light Park in Texas!
2) What time does Gift of Lights open? Everyday 6pm-10pm middle earth pipe.
3) Is Gift of Lights open year round? No, it is open Nov. 24th-Dec. 30th.
4) What is the cost? $25.00 Per Car, Limos/RV’s/Shuttles $45.00, Buses $55.00.
5) Are refreshments available to purchase? Yes, there will be refreshments and drinks available in Santa’s Village!
6) What will be different this year? There will be over 150 new displays, and it is locally owned and operated by Christmas by Zenith. We also have moved Santa’s Village to a 22K sq. ft. garage on the inside track, and a miniature train ride for the kids!
7) Can I park and walk through Gift of Lights? The Drive thru is designed for you to enjoy the lights and displays from the comfort of your car, and listen to the holiday music on your radio.
8) Will there be restrooms available, if needed? Yes, we will have portable restrooms for your use. There are also restrooms at Santa’s Village.
9) Does any money go to charity? Yes, part of the proceeds will go to 5 charities. Toys for Tots, Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth, Christmas Wish, Scottish Rite Hospital, and Speedway Children’s Charities.
10) Will Santa be there, and can we take pictures with him? After you go thru the Gift of Lights, you can visit Santa’s Village and have your picture taken with Santa. He is only there till Christmas Eve, then he will back at the North Pole!
11) If I am in line at 10, will I be able to go thru? Yes, we will try to accommodate every car that is in line at 10pm.
12) Are there any group discounts available? Since a large portion of proceeds go to local children’s charities we are not able to give group discounts.